Friday, June 10, 2011

Tt

Table ten is... There is ot ment to be a gap between ten is but my stuiped iPad does that... Ok.... Table ten is Is the winter sport I am going to try to get in to for winter sport... I do play soccer.. . I am alright at it.... Good... But I will not get into the team... No point even trying... I'm better than mtpy dad at both sport... But I will get into table ten is....


Now since I'm a bit bored. I wilk talk about whAt happens at schooll...
Once I got there went to do some stuff... (the normal stuff you do on Fridays) then what my school do they have a thing like choices... I'm doing nis news... A little thing we do.... Make the news with a few clips of what's happens...
then inrteterval spelt wrong but I don't really want to go back. Then we had pe and thT was one how to sit right.. Bit weird, then we did a test. On Fridays we have a meAn teacher....


This iPad is a bit annoying.but it will do.


I am going to stop doing the. ... Thingy, it will get a bit annoy for you.... If any one Is is reading this boring thing

No comments:

Post a Comment